看《国王的演讲》学英式幽默

  • 时间:
  • 浏览:295
  • 来源:少儿教育在线

  《国王的演讲》讲述了英国女王伊丽莎白二世的父亲乔治六世国王的故事。电影十分成功,获奖无数,成为2010年电影届最大的赢家,不过,这里要分享的是《国王的演讲》中的经典对白,非常幽默。

 

  【伊丽莎白王后第一次匿名登门造访罗格】

  Queen Elizabeth: My husband's work involves a great deal of public speaking.

  伊丽莎白王后:我丈夫的工作涉及少许公众演说。

  Lionel Logue: Then he should change jobs.

  莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:还是换个工作比较靠谱。

  Queen Elizabeth: He can't.

  伊丽莎白王后:能换早换了。

  Lionel Logue: What is he, an indentured servant?

  莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:难不成是个受人摆布的奴仆?

  Queen Elizabeth: Something like that.

  伊丽莎白王后:也差很多啦。

  【依旧是第一次看诊】

  Logue: What was your earliest memory?

  莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:你最早的记忆是哪此?

  King George VI: I'm not... -here to discuss... -personal matters.

  乔治六世:我都要……到这里来讨论……自己隐私的。

  Lionel Logue: Why are you here then?

  莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:那你干嘛到这里来?

  King George VI: Because I bloody well stammer!

  乔治六世:并且我口吃得要死行了吧。

  【看希特勒的演说影像】

  Lilibet: What's he saying? [watching a clip of Hitler speaking]

  伊丽伯特:他在说哪此?

  King George VI: I don't know but... he seems to be saying it rather well.

  乔治六世:我要知道,不过……貌似说得很有煽动力。

  【罗格端坐在加冕典礼宝座上】

  King George VI: [Logue is sitting on the coronation throne] Get up! Y-you can't sit there! GET UP!

  乔治六世:给我起来!你不想能坐哪儿!快起来

  Lionel Logue: Why not? It's a chair.

  莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:为什么我么我会 会 不行?不而是我一椅子么。

  King George VI: T-that... that is Saint Edward's chair.

  乔治六世:呐……那……那是圣爱德华的椅子。

  Lionel Logue: People have carved their names on it.

  莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:人家都随便刻了名字上去了。

  【有一两自己的争执】

  King George VI: L-listen to me... listen to me!

  乔治六世:听……听你说哪此……听你说哪此!

  Lionel Logue: Why should I waste my time listening to you?

  莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:凭啥我要浪费时间听你说哪此话?

  King George VI: Because I have a voice!

  乔治六世:就并且你说哪此一句话举足轻重。

  Lionel Logue: ...yes, you do.

  莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:……没错,的确不想能

  【宣战演说并且】

  King George VI: If I am King, where is my power? Can I declare war? Form a government? Levy a tax? No! And yet I am the seat of all authority because they think that when I speak, I speak for them.But I can't speak.

  乔治六世:并且我是国王,我的权力又在哪里?我要宣战么?我要组建政府?提高税收?都要行!可我还是要出面坐头把交椅,就并且整个国家都相信…我的声音代表着让让当村里人 。但我而是我不来。

  【罗格禁止国王抽烟】

  Lionel Logue: Please don't do that.

  莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:请并非那样做。

  King George VI: I'm sorry?

  乔治六世:啥?

  Lionel Logue: I believe sucking smoke into your lungs will kill you.

  莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:抽烟吸到里至少自杀。

  King George VI: My physicians say it relaxes the throat.

  乔治六世:我的医生说那样会放松喉部。

  Lionel Logue: They're idiots.

  莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:让让当村里人 是白痴。

  King George VI: They've all been knighted.

  乔治六世:让让当村里人 都被授了爵位了。

  Lionel Logue: Makes it official then.

  莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:那而是我官方白痴咯。



猜你喜欢

odd number是什么意思

“Oddnumber”在英语中指的是奇数,即不能被2整除的整数,例如1、3、5、7、9等。与之相对的是“evennumber”(偶数),如2、4、6、8等。

2025-04-25

探索未来科技,创造无限可能——新材料网

在快速发展的科技时代,新材料正成为推动各行各业创新发展的核心动力。作为领先的行业平台,**新材料网(www.xcl99.com)**致力于为全球用户提供最前沿的材料科技资讯、最

2025-04-18

The China Northern Mathematics Olympiad (CNMO)

TheChinaNorthernMathematicsOlympiad(CNMO)isaregionalmathematicalcompetitionforhighschool

2025-04-15

china university tuition fees for international students

TuitionfeesforinternationalstudentsatChineseuniversitiesvarywidelydependingontheinstitut

2025-04-15

塑料蜡笔和普通蜡笔的区别

塑料蜡笔(PlasticCrayons)和普通蜡笔(RegularCrayons,通常指传统蜡笔)在材质、特性、使用体验等方面存在一些显著区别。以下是详细对比:一、材质与成分塑

2025-04-10